Nordstrom’s annual anniversary sale opened to the general public this past weekend and boy are there some great deals!! If you aren’t familiar with the sale, in the summer they will release fall items and put them on sale before the season. That’s right – before!! As I scrolled through the pages of sale items I picked out a couple that I really liked and that I think you will too. Best part is, all are under $60 and all of these are shop-able links, so if you like what you see, you don’t need to scour Nordstrom for it! Let’s jump right in!
3. The Laundry Room And Then Brunch Sweatshirt would make an adorable addition to my pajama and loungewear collection. The Shark/Coal color is great and I can just picture myself on Sunday mornings in it! The matching bottoms can be found here. It’s about $30 off the original price and one can never have enough comfy clothes, right??
4. This Treasure & Bond Stripe Cape is so cute for the fall!! The beige combo is my favorite, because I feel like I could style it with more of my jewelry and shoe collections. There is also a navy combo available for my ladies who want a darker toned option. It would be so easy for slipping on and off (because we all know how fall weather can change at the drop of the hat) and it looks so comfy! It’s on sale from $79 to $52.90.
5. I’m becoming a little sick of seeing off the shoulder everything (even though I’m a major culprit of wearing it quite freqently this summer!!), but I really took a liking to this dress from Leith. It comes in a couple of colors so you definitely have your pick. It’s one of the cheapest pieces I picked for this post (under $40!!) and is something that would be great for the end of summer and beginning of fall.
6. I love sports bras, but honestly who doesn’t? They keep everything inlace (working out or in day to day activities), they are way more comfortable than regular bras, and I love all of the patterns they come in. I especially love this one that is on sale at Nordstrom from Nike!! I am obsessed with the Red Stardust/Platinum color. This also comes in a couple of colors, as well! And for almost $20 less than the original price I would absolutely call it a steal. I love the criss-cross in the back and I want to see if it is actually “cooling” like it says it is.
7. This is such a cute blouse. It’s professional and fun!! Last, but certainly not least the Elodie Ruffle Sleeve Blouse is going to be a must have for fall. I think the little bit of ruffle is just enough and I want it in the charcoal color, but there is a blush version available as well. It’s a good price and probably could be used for many different occasions.
I hope you enjoyed seeing some of my favorites from the Nordstrom sale and that you decided to pick a couple of them up! Next time a huge sale roles around I’ll try and post some favorites earlier to try and ensure that no sizes get sold out. If you have been shopping the sale already, let me know what has been some of your favorite pieces – I love hearing back from you guys. And as for me, because I have this beautiful and sunny day off from work, I’m headed to the beach to shoot some exciting new content and to relax and take a me day. Ahh the joys of living on the lake!!